The next auction is from May 7, 2021, 19:00 hours (7pm) through May 14, 2021, 19:00 hours. Pickup will be at 3030 Laura Lane, Middleton, WI 53562 unless other arrangements are made with seller.
- You need to be a registered cub member to sell items in auctions
- Items can be listed after auction is announced
- Each item being sold must have the seller’s name listed in the description on MyGroupAuctions.com
- Each seller is limited to a maximum of 15 lots per auction
- Only 2 lots of the same species(or variants of a species) or non-live goods may be entered per seller
- All fish must be bagged properly (ziplock or breather bags are not acceptable)
- Buckets with a bag liner and closing lid are acceptable for large fish
- Labels are required for all items being sold
- Each label should be clearly written or typed
- Included information
- Lot number (assigned from MyGroupAuctions.com)
- Species of fish or invertebrate or description of non-live item
- Quantity of item
- Seller’s contact information
- Live fish that are in good health, identifiable, and at least 1 inch in length. For dwarf species, entries must be at least ½ inch in length.
- Live invertebrates that are in good health and are identifiable.
- Live plants that are in good health, identifiable and free of algae.
- Live food cultures.
- Aquarium or pond equipment and decorations which are in good condition and are clean.
Non Sellable Items
- Used gravel or sand substrates
- Lots consisting solely of Lemna (duckweed) and/or Azolla (mosquito fern) species
- Opened containers or out-of-date consumable products (food, medications, fertilizers, etc.)
- Items not related to aquariums or ponds
- Anything that is prohibited by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
- This includes but is not limited to, certain species of fish, invertebrates and plants.
- NO CRAYFISH ARE PERMITTED
- Paypal Balance
- Paypal Portal to pay with debit/credit cards even if you don’t have an account with Paypal